Hair transplant is a term commonly used to describe a surgery that replaces lost hair with new hair. But what is a hair transplant? And why do hair loss doctors in Gurgaon often refer to it as a “hair transplant”? We will discuss the different hair transplants and provide some reasons doctors might prefer to downplay this surgery.
When performed by a proven, hair transplants have a quite low risk of failure and then almost no side effects. By restoring your appearance, this technique can help you regain confidence.
- Hair transplantation is a surgical procedure in which all follicles and roots from one part of your head get removed and transplanted to the balding area. Hair gets implanted from the normal removal site, also known as the (donor site), into the balding or thinning area of the scalp, also known as the (recipient site). The procedure is painless and takes only a few hours.
- Both transplanted, and natural hair get treated the same: Individuals could indeed recognize your transplanted hair like regular hair once it grows. The complexion transplanted is identical to natural hair. We can style this in any way you want. Transplanted hair does not require special care.
- Hair transplantation is not a wand that gets waved. It’s crucial to know that hair regrowth differs from person to person before undergoing hair transplant surgery. The amount of hair in your donor area will determine the outcome of your hair transplant surgery.
- Are the hair transplants permanent? Yes, it is in some ways. The implanted hair will continue to grow for a long time, most likely a lifetime. It will not thin or fall off after transplantation. You can choose between the FUT and FUE methods.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions regarding antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medications. The next step is to keep your head moist; use a head wash. Avoid direct sunlight, strenuous exercise, and swimming for the next three weeks after the procedure.
- Medication: Because the transplanted hair is more or less permanent, no medication is necessary to keep it. It’s critical to remember that we intend the transplant to cover an existing bald patch. Non-transplanted hair in front of the head can still cause or worsen.
Facts to know about hair transplants:
- The transplanted hair behaves like natural hair and sheds two to four weeks after the transplant. Following that, the roots begin and do so for the rest of one’s life.
- Because local anaesthesia gets used, this same operation seems to be painless, as well as the patient can go home on the same day.
- Hair transplant is distinct from non-surgical hair restoration, in which a pre-selected base gets dexterously applied to the scalp.
- Hair transplantation does not guarantee a luxurious head of hair, as the outcome varies from person to person. They also linked it to the person’s natural hair quality.
- Implant placement is not a reasonable solution for every case of baldness. It entirely depends on the circumstances.
- The procedure’s cost is determined by the number of grafts used. The more grafts you have, the more money you’ll spend.
Hair transplants are a popular surgical procedure that has been in the headlines for quite some time now. This article will provide you with some reasons to direct hair transplant in your mind, despite the growing trend. There are many other procedures out there that are just as good and even better sometimes, and they don’t get the best hair transplant clinic in Delhi. So, what’s your verdict? Should you have a hair transplant, or is it better to save your money for something else? Write your thoughts in the comments below!