Not only is adding music to your drums a great way to spice it up, it can be a really big help when you stick to an idea. Because you can create a drum theme around the track! For example, Lille has many popular songs with specific dance themes and content (such as the trends “International Super Spy” and “Magic Bomb Dance”). You can blow up some of these trends by jumping early. But where do you find popular music to play in Lille? Here are some ideas:
Places to find popular music in Lille
Read the discovery page carefully: the good old Discoveries card could be a gold mine of a rising Instagram trend, and Lille is no exception. This section shares grill post properties (so not all you see are reels to audio) but it’s a great starting point to look for popular sounds in your niche.
Swipe Reels: For more video inspiration, go straight to the dedicated reels to audio section of the Instagram app. This is the video icon between the search button and the Instagram stock market. Here you can scroll through the reels to audio to enjoy to your heart’s content and see the currently popular songs.
Look for the arrow icon: So how do you really know which drums have more songs, and which ones are yesterday’s news? There is now a handy icon that will show up in popular music when watching drums on your mobile device. For tracks of increasing popularity, you’ll see a small arrow pointing in the upper right corner next to the track title.
Browse the Instagram Music Directory: You’ll see the Add Sound section while creating the drum. Here you can see recommended music for you. These are partly based on the songs used on previous drums if you’ve created them before, but you can still find popular music here.
Snoop on TikTok: This is where the trendy songs are born, because Gen Z kids using TikTok are easier and more fun than other platforms. Songs often become big hits on TikTok before making their way to Lille. TikTok also has a handy trends page that can appear in notifications if you have a business account. So it’s worth joining TikTok if you have no other reason to hide the trend.
Check out Trendy reels to audio and TikTok Playlists on Reelstomp3: Another tip you might not have thought of to find popular drum music? Let’s go to Reelstomp3! Lille and TikTok have playlists dedicated to popular songs. They’re not always updated regularly, but they can be a good source of information for Inspo, especially if you feel like you’re stuck.
How to add music to your reels to audio: a step-by-step guide
When Instagram first launched Lille, there was a lot of confusion about adding music. Some have it, some don’t. Some of the sounds a person loves on TikTok were nowhere to be found, and there was no way to save the music for later use.
Instagram has since introduced a host of new features to help clear up the confusion and compete with TikTok.
Now it is possible:
‣ Save the audio clip in a folder for future drums.
‣ Share audio pages via DM.
‣ Search the audio browser for the sound and music of the clip.
Take the entire process apart to finish it quickly like a pro.
Open Instagram on your mobile
‣ Tap the Instagram story icon in the top left corner of the screen
‣ Swipe right at the bottom of the screen and select Fishing Reel
Search for Music
‣ After loading the drum screen, you will see lots of new icons on the left side of the screen. Tap a note to choose music or sound on the drums
‣ Tap the Saved icon to see the sounds added to your collection
‣ Browse popular songs on Instagram
‣ Watch the songs Instagram likes in the “For You” section
‣ Or touch the music search bar at the bottom of the screen to find a specific song or artist.
Add music to the drum
‣ When you find a clip with a song you like, tap on it
‣ The song page opens, and you can scroll the bar at the bottom of the screen to find the part of the song you want to use.
‣ Pink dots indicate the most popular parts of the song
‣ The texts are also displayed on the screen, so you can easily select the perfect passage
‣ When you are satisfied, tap the [Finish] button on the upper right corner of the screen to add music to the reels to audio successfully.
More visits: Instagram pva accounts