The automatic door opening system must be designed for inspection and safe operation. Still, safety can be guaranteed if the safety guidelines listed below are strictly adhered to during installation and operation.
- The installer should read and understand these instructions carefully before starting any work. Before the first use and at least annually, an expert must inspect the safe condition of the operating windows, doors, and gates. To the extent that he is familiar with generally accepted rules, he can evaluate the safe working condition of driven windows, doors, and gates. If you need gate repair in Santa Monica, California, you should choose the right company.
- Do not attempt to loosen, move, or reset the door, but contact a service center or door professional. No jewelry, watches, or loose clothing should be worn during door opening installation or maintenance.
- To avoid serious personal injury due to trapping, remove all wires and chains attached to the door before installing the door opener.
- During installation and electrical connection, local building and electrical regulations must be observed.
- This device complies with safety class 2 and does not require grounding. To avoid damage to very light doors (such as fiberglass, aluminum, or steel doors), a suitable strength should be added. To do this, contact the door manufacturer.
- The automatic safety reverse system should be tested. After contacting a 50 mm high barrier on the ground, the garage door must return. Failure to adjust the door opening correctly can result in serious personal injury from garage door closing, and repeat the test once a month. Make any necessary changes
- This system must not be installed on d during the amp or wet place operation; the gate will not interfere with the public passage under any garage door closing and will repeat the test once a month. Make any necessary changes.
- To remind all operators of safe operations, a warning sign should be put up to protect children and illuminated wall switches.
- Warning signs about the risk of falling into a trap should be placed in a visible place.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the electric garage door.
- This device is not intended for use by persons (including children) with limited physical, sensory or mental abilities or experience and land knowledge unless they are supervised by someone responsible for their safety or receive instructions.
- All locks/locks have been disabled to avoid damage to the door. If necessary, the installed control equipment must be mounted in front of the door and out of reach of children.
- Kids should not be allowed to operate buttons or remote controls.
- Misuse of door openings can result in serious injury.
- The door opening device should be used only if the operator sees the entire door area and is sure that it is unobstructed and the door opening is set correctly.
- No one will be able to go through the door while walking.
- Children should not be allowed to play near the garage door.
When you want to get various information regarding electric gate repair in Santa Monica, our article will be much more necessary.