The gaming industry is firmly established on the Internet. On aggregator sites and in rooms, Texas Hold’em occupies the first lines in terms of popularity. Poker is available in 2D and 3D format, with quest and RPG elements, for chips or real money. The article is about how to play Texas Hold’em poker online for free with a computer, about amateur and professional approaches, distributions against real people.
Game rules and combinations
The number of participants is from 2 to 10. Everyone receives 2 hole cards in their hands. The goal is to win the pot. There are two ways to do this:
- Collect the best combination (includes 5 cards).
- Force opponents to fold (leave the hand).
The players are seated at the table. Places (positions) affect the roles and turn order. The player with the dealer’s chip deals cards (when friends at home or when there are no dealer) and goes last in the round. To his left is a man in the SB position (small blind). He makes a mandatory blind bet of 50% of the minimum bet. The poker player next in clockwise order already contributes 100% and also before the start of the distribution. His position is BB (big blind).
Only 4 rounds of distribution: preflop, flop, turn, river. During each, participants make bets. Their size is set by the rules (with a limit, pot-limit and no-limit format). It is allowed to put chips or money into the pot (bet), raise (raise), leave the hand (fold), miss the move (check) or call (call). On the flop, the dealer puts 3 cards open to all on the table, on the turn – 1, on the river – 1 more. Poker players can use them to collect a combination. According to the results of trading in the last round, participants are opened. The one who has collected the strongest combination wins and takes the bank (in case of equality of hands – part of it).
Briefly about the classic poker hands in descending order of strength:
- Royal flush . “Royal” combination of Bond films. Five-card suited combination from ten to ace.
- Straight flush . Royal flush analogue: any similar combination (suited and in the correct sequence), except for 10-J-Q-K-A.
- Kare . 4 cards of the same denomination.
- Full house . Three and a couple.
- Flash . A combination of any 5 cards of the same suit.
- Street . A five-card variant with consecutive cards at face value. The suit doesn’t matter.
- Three (set, trips) . Three cards of the same rank.
- Two couples . 2 cards of one denomination, 2 of another.
- Couple . 6–6, 8–8, K–K, etc.
- Senior card. When there is nothing from the list above, the strength of the player’s hand is determined by the highest ranked card.
The general rules of Texas 홀덤총판 are given. That’s enough for fun on the chips. If the goal is a career and earnings, you need to dive into the theory thoroughly.
Also Read : Free Cell Card Game: How to play online?