Do you too want to have celebrity nails but can’t spend much on their maintenance? If yes then there is a solution for you and that’s Nailboo. This is what the ambassador of Nailboo- Paris Hilton promises from their DIY powdered dip kit. The kit carries everything that may be required to get a professional salon-like manicure.
But does it actually work? Let’s find out from Nailboo reviews of users. I have shared my views as well after using it for the first time. So without talking much let’s jump into the nail trend.
Nailboo Dip Powder Kit: What is It?
Bored of the traditional style of painting your nails? Does it take too long to dry? Here comes the solution- Nailboo dip DIY powder kit to style your nails at home. Its gel powder technology beautifies your nails which will go on for at least a month. The acrylic powder will give your nails a superfine look. The kit consists of everything- from the base coat to clips for removal.
Even if you are zero in it, the instructional videos will guide you throughout the process and gradually you will become perfect in styling your nails with nailboo powder kit.
Reviewing the Nailboo powder dip kit
After using the nailboo kit for once, I realized I could do better. But as everything needs practice, I would definitely be able to beautify my nails with this DIY nailboo kit. Manicure with nailboo is such an amazing experience and the result is a double plus.
Even after regular household chores, it doesn’t come out for at least a month. The choice of colors and the top coater are my favorite parts of this home-doing manicure kit by Nailboo. In this nailboo review, I must say the beauty of color on your nails will enhance even more after applying the top coat.
Let’s now share other nailboo reviews by the users:
- Salon-like manicure at home
- Reasonable, mainly for regular nail doers
- The gel powder spread so well
- The top coat is magic- it super fast the drying process (even without UV lights) plus enhances the value of color powdered gel.
- Sometimes it becomes messy, especially when you apply more than one coat of top coating.
- Requires practice to get the professional look
- A bit expensive for occasional nail-doers
Manual process for using Nailboo DIY dip kit
If you prefer a manual guide over a visual, then follow these steps:
- Clean your hands, file your nails, and put your cuticles back.
- Apply build powder
- Apply the base coat powder
- Use your favorite color from the kit to style your nails
- Now it’s time to use a liquid activator to lock your masterpiece
- At the end apply the top coat that will give shine to your nails. It also dries the art without UV lights within 2 minutes.
Pamper your nails with the nailboo dip kit. Remember- In thoughts of giving more shine and life to your nails, don’t try to apply more coats of top layer as it will make the process messy and will take longer to dry.