Do you want to travel to India but you’re not sure what travel documents you may need? Then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll explain in detail everything you need to know about the Indian Visa for Mexico Citizens.
Mexican travelers are often very curious about the mysteries that India hides, as this country is more than the Taj Mahal. That’s why it’s important to know well what to do before entering the international airport in this country.
The first thing you should take into account is that the India visa for Mexican is available online since it is an India eVisa. This eVisa can be found at iVisa.com, which is a great option to save time in the application and avoid visiting complicated websites.
There are other important conditions to consider with the India eVisa, and we’ll explain them in the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS AN INDIAN EVISA?
The Indian eVisa is an automatic document that supplants the regular visa and gives you permission to visit India due to a system that’s electronically linked to your passport. This document is easier and faster to process.
I’M A MEXICAN CITIZEN, DO I NEED AN INDIA VISA?
If you’re a Mexican citizen, yes, you need a visa to enter India. However, the India visa for Mexican is totally online, so you can get it by filling in an effortless online application form.
Don’t forget that Mexican citizens can stay in India for 90 days in Total with this document.
HOW MANY TYPES OF INDIAN EVISAS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE?
The most popular is the Indian Visa for Bolivia Citizens, but you can apply for others at iVisa.com. The other options are:
- Indian Business eVisa.
- Indian Medical eVisa.
The tourist one can differ with the number of entries, but that would depend on how many entries you prefer for your trip.
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE NECESSARY TO APPLY?
The list of things you have to provide is short and precise. In fact, it’s so short that you might have most of the documents (or even all of them).
iVisa.com will do most of the work and you only need a few things to help them get started. The list of documents are items is the following:
- Passport: take a look at the expiration date to make sure that’s valid once you travel.
- Digital photo of yourself: this photo must be as recent as possible.
- A passport scan of your information page
- Payment means: iVisa.com accepts payments with debit/credit card.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: if necessary, especially when applying for the Business eVisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: only if you apply for the Medical eVisa.
WHAT IS THE PRICE OF THE INDIAN TOURIST EVISA?
Service cost might be a usual concern for you. However, rest assured that iVisa.com provides an amazing service for an affordable price. One thing you should know is that this cost depends on two factors: processing time and visa type. Since we’re talking about the Tourist type because it’s the most requested, we’ll leave you the prices for this one below:
- Standard processing: 5 days. It has a total price of USD 88.05, so it’s the most affordable.
- Rush processing: 3 days. This option is a bit faster so it’s a bit more expensive too, it costs USD 118.05.
- Super Rush processing time: 36 hours. As you can expect, the price is the most expensive. This option will cost you USD 153.05.
As for the visa type, remember that they can change from tourism to business, and medical. Depending on which one you choose, there’s a specific price. Business and medical visas will cost an additional that you can check here.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR THIS DOCUMENT?
Complex forms can cause a lot of problems for your trip. iVisa.com has simplified that by giving you an easy application process that you’ll be able to fill out in a few minutes. In addition, there’s a customer service standing by 24/7 in case you need assistance. The process itself has only three steps to follow:
- It should take you about 5 minutes to fill in your general information and choose both the processing time and visa type in step one.
- The second step is about revision and payment. Make sure that all the information you provide is 100% accurate.
- Lastly, the third step will ask you to answer a few personal questions and upload any additional documents you are required. After you are done with all that, you can click the submit button and wait. Nothing else to do.
Wait for your eVisa once you’re ready with this process, it’ll be in your email inbox in no time.