Whatsapp is one of the most popular instant messaging applications that are used by people all around the world. This application took the place of SMS and became the first mode of communication as soon as it was launched. There are different features in the application that makes chatting easier and fun. Along with messages, you can also share pictures, documents, audio messages and videos with the help of this application.
WhatsApp has always introduced new features and benefits which makes the application very easy for all the users. To make Whatsapp more accessible to people and to allow communication easier, Whatsapp has introduced the whatsapp web app which allows users to use the application on their computer. So in this guide, you will get to know the correct process with which you can use the application on your personal computer.
How can you WhatsApp Web on your Computer?
It is not very difficult to use the application on your laptop if you do wish to use it on your mobile. The only thing you need to remember is that your device should be connected to the internet and after that follow the steps that we are giving here.
- The first step is that you need to open web.whatsapp.com on any web browser of your choice on your computer.
- After that, you need to open your phone and go to the whatsapp menu that will open after you click the three dots.
- Now, choose the option of Whatsapp web and you will see a scanner on your mobile phone.
- You need to use the scanner and scan the QR code that is present on the screen of your laptop.
- After the scan, you will see that your laptop will be connected to your Whatsapp. Now, you can see all your chats, send and receive messages and even make Whatsapp calls from your laptop.
- You do not need to log in again and again on the computer after one successful login attempt.
This is how you can very simply use this process to log into your Whatsapp account using the Whatsapp browser on your laptop.
Remember that, if you are an iOS user and wish to connect your laptop to Whatsapp then, you need to open the official home page of Whatsapp and then open the Whatsapp web option. There are not major but only slight changes between the application on an Android phone and an iOS device.