Preparations for the voyage should start at least two weeks in advance. Several simple methods allow you to tune in nicely and with health benefits. Therefore, compulsory preparatory measures should include:
For the purpose of peeling scrub or other, itchy skin, a remedy should be selected considering the type of skin. The purpose of this method is to remove the layer of dead skin on the upper, which will allow the tan to remain as dry as possible (not more than two weeks before sun bath).
Food – It’s mandatory to include beta carotene and vitamin A in your daily diet products. These include carrots, pumpkin, watermelon, bell pepper, pear, and apple, peach.
Solar Clock – To prepare the skin for certain doses of UV radiation, visiting Solarium twice a week for five minutes will be sufficient. If you own very light skin, it’s best to start with 1-2 minutes.
Humidification – Even for tanning the skin needs to be sufficiently moisturized. As you know, dry skin burns out rapidly and begins to break open after the first sun bath. To avoid this you need to use milk, lotion or cream with moisturizing effect.
The main mystery of a beautiful tan in the sea
If you dream of a how to make color tan beautifully over the sea, there are a few important rules to keep in mind:
- The onset of sunburn should be 10-15 minutes. So the tension will lie evenly, and you probably won’t burn.
- It is best to increase the time spent in the sun.
- Many people believe that sunscreens interfere with sunburn, but this view is wrong. They protect the skin from the harmful effects of UV rays and allow you to get a nice tan near the ocean. This national appliance should be applied before sunrise (for 15-20 minutes), as well as after each bath. At the same time, the level of protection matches the type of skin.
- Sunbathing is not recommended for 11 and 16 hours, during which time the sun is most aggressive, not just sunstroke, but there is a risk of burns.
- The best tension falls while you are moving. We must not forget that while in the water, you are sun burning less frequently than lying on the sand.
There are tans that enhance the tan; they have protective material that prevents the occurrence of burns. However, they must be used following the instructions.
And last, but no less important rule – tan, first of all, should be safe. If there is a significant amount of mole in the body or the size of sesame is more than one and a half centimeters, do not sunbathe.
How to fix the result?
After achieving the result and you can boast a chocolate skin color, your effect needs to be strengthened. Today, there are many options for cosmetics that allow the skin to stay in the skin for as long as possible. The choice is entirely yours, but it is better to prioritize plant extracts and oily cosmetics.
The purpose of making color tan of these national products is not only to “extend the life” of the tan, but also to moisturize the skin. Therefore, you should not avoid them. However, products containing scrubs and scrapes as well as electrical components are prohibited.
An important thing to look for in a diet, the menu should include beta-carotene, tyrosine, vitamins and essential mineral-rich foods.