Indian Air Force very well allows the Indian citizens to be part of the elite force as class one gazetted officers into flying, ground duty or the non-technical branches with the help of AFCAT exam which requires proper strategy formulation on the behalf of candidates.
Appearing into the AFCAT exam is very much important for the candidates to make sure that they will be on the right track of getting the perfect entry into the Indian Air Force and further being compliant with different kinds of eligibility criteria is very much important for people.
To prepare for this particular exam in one month one will need to be very much clear about the technicalities in this particular area so that there is no chance of any kind of hassle and following are some of the most important tips to be paid attention to by the candidates throughout the preparation stage:
- First of all, candidates need to make a proper schedule and follow it very religiously so that they have a good command over the basic technicalities and further studying for approximately 5-8 hours daily is very much important. Following the comprehensive official, a blueprint is very much important to make the best possible schedule with BYJU’s Exam Prep.
- Candidates also need to make notes of two things which will be to retain the topic and the second one will be to revise the topic before the exam very easily and efficiently.
- Practising for the AFCAT through the CDSE is very much important as CDSE will be having different kinds of extra topics in comparison to the AFCAT. It is very much important for people to be clear about the numerical ability in this particular area so that they can indulge in proper practising and there is no chance of any kind of mistake.
- It is very much important for the candidates to note that previous papers are also very much critical and solving different kinds of previous year question papers is the best possible way of having a good command over the pattern of the type of questions in the exam. Further people can complete different kinds of AFCAT Question papers available at BYJU’s Exam Prep for good command of the basic technicalities.
- It is very much advisable for people to undertake the GK lessons very perfectly so that there is no chance of any kind of issue and reading of daily newspapers is also very much important especially the hot topics of all the past six months.
- Taking proper breaks after every 55 minutes of studying is very much advisable for people to regain the energy and make sure that they will be able to feel fresh at all times. It is also vital for the candidates to take a 15-minute break after every two hours to remain active at all times.
- Staying hydrated in this particular area is also very much advisable for the candidates to ensure that there is no chance of any kind of issue. The body is 70% of water and being hydrated is the easiest possible way of ensuring that one will be very much capable of concentrating at all times without any kind of problem. Hence, taking breaks in between is the best possible way of refreshing the mind and lighting the body without any kind of issue.
Apart from all the above-mentioned points at the time of attempting the examination, it is very much advisable for people to never attempt the hard questions first because this could lead to a loss of confidence. So, beginning with the well-known topics is very much advisable so that everybody will be able to give a great boost to the self-confidence and clear the examination in the very first attempt very effortlessly.