Skin is the most sensitive part of the human body. The skin develops septic easily through dust and dirt. So it is important to keep our bodies immaculate all the time. Otherwise, fungal infection attacks our skin effortlessly. Research shows that people suffer from foot skin infection often. Medical experts have worked hard and invented special advance creams, lotions, tablets, etc. to deal with such issues. The medicated treatments have shown a great effect in solving these problems. Proper care and hygiene along with correct nutrition it requires preserving your skin in good condition.
Some common fungal diseases are athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm and yeast infections. Ketoconazole cream is referring to the best for these problems. It is an anti-fungal medicine that treats skin fungal problems. Ketoconazole destroys fungus and yeast formed on the skin and also helps in preventing it from reappearing. Doctors and dermatologists have highly recommended it to cure all skin fungal complications.
Athlete’s foot fungus: this infection is very common and occurs in a moist environment like wearing tight shoes, spending hours in swimming, often walking on wet floors, etc. This infection causes redness, skin peeling, itching and sometimes burning sensation. Ketoconazole is the best foot fungus cream compared with other remedies.
How to apply ketoconazole cream on foot:
- First, wash your hands before going to apply this cream to avoid dust.
- Clean properly the affected area and dry it thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the cream on the infection and around it.
- Avoid rubbing, wrapping or covering with a bandage.
- It is better to wait for 20 minutes, let the cream get absorbed in the skin.
- Avoid washing food at least for 3 hours.
- Applying once or twice in a day is enough.
- The medicine wipes off the contagion effectively within 6 weeks.
Few important points to be considered:
- Allergic: it is always better to inform your doctor if you are allergic to any medicines. Specifying the food items, medicines, weather conditions to that you are allergic will help the doctors to prescribe the medicines accordingly.
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding: few medicines may show adverse effects for especially pregnant ladies or breastfeeding ladies. In this case, the doctor’s consultation is mandatory.
- Pediatric: children less than 12 years should consult a dermatologist before using fungal cream else, it may harm their skin as they are powerful anti-infection medicines.
Clean and hygiene skin is healthy skin. Fungal diseases on the skin occur frequently due to various reasons. It is important to go for treatment that stops it from growing further. In India, you can find some effective antifungal foot cream for foot fungus in stores and also in online medical stores. Storing anti-fungus cream in dry, heat will be beneficial. Technology has upgraded in the medical industry at a faster pace. You can acquire advanced treatment for all diseases. Using medicated creams acts faster than home remedies. These medicines not only cure the affected area but also help in regaining the natural shade of the skin.