An automatic washing machine is an integral part of any household. In this day and age, it is counted among the essential home appliances which are a part of our daily lives.
Buying the best washing machine in India involves a thorough process of examining specifications, models, and brands as per your requirements and spending capacity. The search for the best washing machine in India can therefore turn out to be quite daunting, given the choices at your disposal.
To help you with your purchase, here is a guide to buying a fully automatic washing machine in India. Go through these points to better understand what you need to look for before you bring home an appliance.
Semi-automatic vs Fully automatic
- As the name suggests, a semi-automatic washing machine is not fully automated. This means that you have to manually shift clothes from the washtub to the rinse tub once they are washed.
- A fully automatic washing machine, on the other hand, does not require any manual intervention. You can fill it (with clothes), shut it, and forget it!
- A semi-automatic washing machine uses less water and is lighter than a fully automatic washing machine.
- A fully automatic washing machine offers far better cleaning and gentler garments.
Now that you know what fully automatic washing machines are, you need to know that they come in two variants — Front loading and Top loading.
Front-loading vs Top loading
- The main difference between a front loading and a top-loading washing machine is the location of the hatch.
- Top loaders have the hatch at the top (like a lid), while front loaders have it at the front (like a door).
- In terms of performance, a front loading washing machine offers superior cleaning.
- Front-loaders also consume lesser water, power, and detergent.
- Top loaders have faster wash cycles and allow you to add clothes during cycles.
Here are some of the most popular fully automatic washing machines available in the Indian market:
Bosch 8 kg fully automatic front loading washing machine (WAJ24267IN)
- Comes with a reload function.
- Anti-Tangle feature for delicate clothes.
- Anti-bacteria function for hygiene and safety.
- This automatic washing machine has a Quick Drying function.
- Anti-vibration side panels for less noise.
Whirlpool 7 kg fully automatic top loading washing machine (WHITEMAGIC ROYAL PLUS)
- Convenient 1-2-3 wash system.
- 12 wash programs, including reload program that reduces wash time.
- Alluring LED digital display.
- Magic lint filters for easy removal of lint.
- 6th Sense smart sensors.
- Best washing machine in India in its price category.
Samsung 6 kg fully automatic front loading washing machine (WW60R20GLMA)
- Features Samsung’s Diamond Washing Drum technology.
- High RPM spin speed for faster drying of clothes.
- Unique Hygiene Steam Wash feature.
- Powerful Digital Inverter technology.
- Best washing machine in India if you are on a limited budget.
IFB 8 kg fully automatic front loading washing machine (Senator plus SX)
- Comes with 14 wash programs for increased flexibility.
- Crescent Moon washing drum.
- This automatic washing machine features 3D wash technology
- Express Wash and Cradle Wash function.
- Protective rat mesh designed for India.
Godrej 6 kg fully automatic top loading washing machine (WTEON 600 AD)
- This automatic washing machine comes with 9 wash programs.
- Sensor for smart and even distribution of clothes.
- Rust-resistant and durable Stainless Steel washing drum
- Acu-Wash and Tub Clean features.
- Pulsator motion for removal of stubborn stains.
LG 6.5 kg fully automatic top loading washing machine (T65SNSF1Z)
- Unique 3-step wash feature.
- This automatic washing machine comes with Air Dry technology.
- Rust-resistant and durable Stainless Steel inner tub.
- Smart Diagnosis feature for easy troubleshooting.
- Fuzzy logic control and multiple wash options.
- Informative digital display.
Also, read this: Get LG Washing Machine at Best Price From Bajaj Finserv Market
There are some other options in the fully automatic washing machine segment that you can consider. These include:
- AmazonBasics 7 kg top loading washing machine (AB2021INWM007)
- Croma 7 kg top loading washing machine (CRAW1403)
- Haier 7 kg front loading washing machine (HW70-B12)
Also, here’s a pro tip that might come in handy. While a fully automatic washing machine does not require manual intervention, you must get a technician to check your washing machine at least once a year. This will allow you to detect any problems at an early stage and extend the life of your washing machine.
Don’t forget to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop for the best automatic washing machine in India.
You can also get your favorite automatic washing machine on No Cost EMI at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
The practical way of purchasing the best washing machines in India
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the best automatic washing machines in India hassle-free on No Cost EMIs. The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.
Summary: A washing machine is integral to every household. But with so many different brands and models in the market, looking for the best washing machine in India can turn out to be an intimidating exercise.
Here is a guide to the different kinds of washing machines available in the market today to make things easier for you. In addition, we have also included some best-selling options in the automatic washing machine segment for your consideration.
Also, read this: Top-Load Or Front-Load Washing Machine – Which Is Better?